TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Bought a TT Z now im screwed
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Bought a TT Z now im screwed

Posted by akingweb on July 01, 2016 at 5:24 PM
  This message has been viewed 412 times.

In Reply To Bought a TT Z now im screwed posted by akingweb on July 01, 2016 at 02:11 AM

Message WOW! thank you for the responses and suggestions! Im glad i posted my situation.

So im going to try and answer most of the questions that have been asked.

regarding the Frame damage and inspection, upon purchasing the car, i did not know the frame its self was damaged, i just saw where the repairs were made in the cross beam in front of the radiator was pushed in during the hit, then pulled back out. Also where the wheel well is, however was all fixed and to me it looked ok. It drove ok, so i figure hey this is a good deal.

The car is completely stock engine wise, the interior was custom red and black to match the exterior.

I must say at the time of this post i was frustrated and lost, but thanks to you guys a solution has presented itself. I will be doing a convertible conversion with a guy who has a shell here in ga, he saw my post and reached out to me.

Thank you ttnet!!!! I will post pictures of the cars current condition, and the conversion process and the finished product.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.